Friday, August 12, 2005

Villars-sur-Glâne

Jim has recently blogged about WDSOA’05. I’ll try my best to submit a paper about versioning. I really think that versioning is of great importance when designing WS. Whatever happens I’ll tell you soon more about my current thinking (via the paper or in this blog).

I have been told by some friends that this blog is too technical and therefore annoying to death. So, let’s go for some news. I have now moved to Villars-sur-glâne next to Fribourg. My flat is very cool, 110 m2 (I know that people from the UK will not have any fucking idea of what 110 m2 is but I could tell you that this is larger that my Newcastle’s house) with a 15 m2 balcony and a lovely view on the pre-Alps. I don’t want to publish photos of it because I am afraid to see too many people visiting me this winter. I was going to forget mentioning that most importantly my cellar is in a nuclear shelter. Yes, I may survive the next global nuclear ware, at least for few weeks as I haven’t any food in my cellar.

So, as I am living close to the Alps and because all my colleagues are mountain bike addicted then I need now to buy myself a mountain bike. Not a nice one like Thomas’ one but I’ll try to find a good one.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Thomas Rischbeck said...

Salut Arnaud,

Happy housewarming and all the best of luck in your new home! when you say "pre-Alpes" you probably mean the pre-collines fribourgeoises? :)

Cheers mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home