Wednesday, May 04, 2005

IPT

I haven’t posted in my Blog for now a long time. But here I am back and I will for now on be posting at least an entry a week.
Things have been moving:
- I have resigned from Arjuna Ltd
- I’ll start my new job in Switzerland the 6th of June. I am joining a consultancy company IPT (http://www.ipt.ch/content/main/framesource.asp). This company is very dynamic. I am pretty confident that I’ll learn a lot as I should mainly be working on integration projects (IPT has a great deal of experience with Sonic’s ESB).
- I am very busy moving my family across
- I am much exited to start learning German very soon. To be honest, my aim is to quickly speak a better German than my best friend Thomas (he is German) speaks French.

I’ll like to wish the very best of luck to all the Arjuna boys (I still have shares so, go on guys!!). I have learned a lot with this company but I just think that now it time for me to move on.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Mark Little said...

Good luck Arnie. Keep in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home